Change of Mind Returns
Change of Mind Returns
We encourage you to do your research and read all the product information and FAQs available on our website before making your purchase. If you have any questions about the product before completing your purchase, please feel free to email or call us to speak one of our friendly team.
We accept Change of Mind Returns within 30 days of purchase in certain circumstances, but the following conditions must be met:
- The product must be unused or show no sign of use whatsoever
- The product must not be damaged, scratched or marked in any way
- The product must be in its original, undamaged packaging with all accessories and instructions
- We DO NOT accept change of mind returns on our EMF Meters
If your return meets all of the above conditions and you wish to apply for a Change of Mind return, please follow the steps below:
- Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 0588299. Please provide your Grounded Wellness invoice number and the reason for your return
- We will issue you with an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorisation Number). Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number
- Return the item to us in an unused, as-new condition, in its original packaging and include all accessories and instructions. We ask that you pay the postage to return the item to us.
- Please take care to protect the item so neither the product nor the packaging becomes damaged during its return journey back to us. If it arrives back to us in a damaged state and we are not able to re-sell it as-new, we will have to charge you a damage fee of 25%.
- Once we receive the item back and in good condition, we will refund what you paid for the item (i.e.: if it was on sale or discounted at the time of purchase, you will be refunded the amount that you paid). If you paid postage on your original purchase, your postage cost will not be refunded. If you received free shipping on your item (meaning the cost of postage was paid by us), we reserve the right to recoup what we paid in postage and deduct this amount from the refund to a maximum value of £10.
- Your refund will be issued back through your original payment method. If you used a third party payment merchant e.g.: PayPal, AfterPay or ZipPay, we will pay the refund back through the merchant to pass on to you
- If you prefer an exchange for another Grounded Wellness product or your refund paid as Grounded Wellness store credit, we can happily arrange that for you
Please return your item to:
PO Box 1097
Stockton-on-Tees TS19 1AD